Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update! More Chicks Hatch


Today more chicks hatched! We put them in a box that says "Fabric" and everyone laughed because someone said, "Hey! The Chicks are fabric!" and I said, "That's strange because they are moving!" They were in the box because it was too crowded in the incubator. (The last incubator broke because the engine ran out.) 

 The other exciting event today (hee hee hee) was that we got to hold the chicks. V and I named our's "Chipfunk" because I wanted "Chipmunk" and he wanted "Funk". I thought it should be "Chipmunk" because he looked like a chipmunk because (da-da-duh) he had stripes.
Best Friends Eating
Crowded Cafe

2 comments:

  1. i like the name chipfunk. it sounds like something uncle donnie or uncle nathan or your daddy would say. who is V? your friend at school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing me the chicks today, AC. I especially like the black one.

    ReplyDelete